Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

6.07.2006

Our Annual Spring Cleaning


We're moving again! It is our 3th move since our marriage 3 years ago. I have almost unpacked everything, just one more box to go! Sherman absolutely hates it. But of course he does the physical part. He swears that he'll hire a moving company next time. But we only moved a block away.
Actually I don't mind it too much, I sort of enjoy it. I don't like the packing b/c there's the whole move in front of me, but we do get rid of junk...so in a way it is like spring cleaning. I also like the unpacking, I get to decided where everything goes and organize everything. There are so many possibilities but one ideal decision for aesthetic and practical purposes. And we're finally in a second floor apartment so no more bugs (hopefully) and I feel that it is a lot safer too.
Ryan's already gotten used to the new place and enjoys exploring and searching for his toys. So all in all a good experience.

posted by R. Sherman On | 11:08:00 PM




1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

since it's been 2 months since the last post, does that mean you guys are still spring cleaning?

11:38 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home