Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

11.07.2008

My supportive wife


I must say that i have the most supportive wife in the world. These last few weeks have been crazy busy! I worked all day last Saturday (8:30am - 4:00pm) and then went off to a Priesthood meeting - getting home after 6:30pm. Then this week i got home Monday at 7pm, Tuesday at 11:30pm, Wednesday at 10:30pm (i told her i'd be home at 8:30pm when i left the house) and today at 10:30pm. Then i had to jump on the computer to do some more work until about 2am.

It is amazing to me that she doesn't question me. She believes in me and what we are trying to build in a career. I know there is no way i could do this without her. Yes, i go out and slaughter those pigs to make bacon, but i know at home things are under control. Esther - thanks for your constant love, encouragement and support while we build a lifestyle for ourselves and the future.

posted by R. Sherman On | 1:52:00 AM




2 Comments:

Blogger Kauti Nicholls said...

wow, that's great sherm. And I know it must be really hard for her that you're gone so much--she's a great wife and mother--you're a lucky guy :)

2:55 PM CST  
Blogger noelle said...

you ARE a lucky guy! i love esther. she's so awesome. i still remember when you brought her over to meet us at my parents, and i remember thinking, "sherm better not screw this up..." j/k. :) you two are a perfect match. i love you guys.

9:46 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home