Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

8.23.2009

P90X Completed!





Okay, so these photos are long overdue, b/c i actually started my 2nd round of P90X.
The results: i pulled in 1" on the stomach and waist.
I lost 5 lbs.
I added 1" on the guns and calves.
You can see that there is actually some definition.
By the way, if you were thinking..."Man, I thought there'd be better results."
It is not the system of P90X b/c I didn't change my eating habits as suggested.
If you know how much I eat you know what i mean.
ATTENTION BRUCE and PETE: Look who's got the bigger guns!




posted by R. Sherman On | 12:35:00 AM




1 Comments:

Blogger Kauti Nicholls said...

hey sherm, you look great! glad you are getting into great shape, i will join you w/ the p90x workout after i have the baby!

7:16 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home